The Antares has a directly protected linkway offered by LTA to Mattar MRT. It will be a perfect timing for financiers looking out real estate properties a terrific opportunity to grab a home in the RCR with today’s international market being unsteady, in which here in Singapore, there is a lot more versatility for this advancement in the aspect of pricing, ideal place, positive market sentiments in addition to assistance in your area for the success of this advancement. Paya Lebar is an address on the city fringe that is close to the Matter MRT Station. This advancement will be an increasing, sensational star positioned in the enclave of the city fringe that is ideal adjoin to Matter Road as well as the MRT Station. The Paya Lebar Central classified as metropolitan regeneration job cover a substantial floor area of 1.8 million sq ft compromises of 55% office space, stores and the rest of 45% to personal domestic housing. The Antares is within 1 km to Geylang Methodist Main School and close distance to Canossa Convent Primary School, MacPherson Main School. Mattar MRT is one train stop to Macpherson Circle Line Interchange towards Harbourfront Interchange, to among the mega shopping Vivo City at Harbourfront and traveller destinations such as Resort World, Sentosa.
Antares Showflat location
The Antares is an upcoming 99 years leasehold condo situated at Mattar roadway. Antares condo – The Antares is simply a brief distance to Mattar MRT Station. The Antares is tactically located just walking distance to the Mattar MRT Station. And price boosts can be expected if a brand-new launch sells 75% of its systems in 3 months naturally you can obtain that it is very popular. To gaze upon this rising star, The Antares’ showflat is located at Kallang Airport Drive and is open for a public sneak peek on Sept 7 and released on Sept 14. Against this background of well-appointed design, connectivity and facilities, The Antares is set to light up Mattar Roadway and MacPherson. Collectively established by 3 Singapore public noted business, Â The Antares is found a brief 8 minute drive from the upcoming Paya Lebar Central that has been recognized by URA as a growth zone with incorporated retail, offices and attractive public areas. It is near the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), and is a 10-minute drive to the Central Business District, using convenience to its locals. Mattar MRT station, a minute’s walk away, brings you the benefit and variety reminiscent of heartlands shopping centres with City Plaza and Kinex Shopping Center.