Terms and Conditions
Application and the use of the Emporium Shokuhin Rewards Program is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The Terms defined and used herein shall have the following meanings shown next to them:
- “Application” – the process completed and submitted by the applicant, in order to become a member of the Emporium Shokuhin Rewards Program.
- “Membership” – Emporium Shokuhin Membership
- Transaction” – transaction effected by Member at any Emporium Shokuhin restaurant and Gourmet Grocer
- “Participating Restaurants” – Restaurants in Emporium Shokuhin that acknowledges and accepts Emporium Shokuhin Membership benefits
- “E$” – Emporium Shokuhin Rebates issued to member on valid transactions
- “We, us, our, Emporium Shokuhin” – Epicurean Concepts Marina Square Pte Ltd
- “You, your, member, account” – the person who applied for Emporium Shokuhin Rewards Program membership and/or whose member’s account belongs to
Application of Emporium Shokuhin Membership
- At all Emporium Shokuhin participating restaurants and Gourmet Grocer in Singapore.
- Applicant has to be at least 16 years of age at point of application.
- Lifetime from date of application and in Singapore only.
- Membership privileges can only be enjoyed by the member. Sharing of account is not allowed.
Earning of E$
- Members are entitled to earnings of rebates, in the form of E$, off their bill when they dine-in at any participating restaurants or purchases from the Gourmet Grocer.
- Earning of the rebate is calculated after the redemption of E$ and do not include service charge and government taxes.
- Member has to identify oneself and inform our service staff at point of billing / seating / purchase to enjoy membership benefits.
- Strictly no earning of E$ after completion of sales transaction.
- Member must be present to earn E$. No E$ will be credited if member is not present at the point of payment. Proof of NRIC or Passport may be requested for verification purposes.
- Corporate events, purchase of Emporium Shokuhin Gift Cards and seasonal items (e.g. Chinese New Year hampers, Christmas hampers), determine at our sole discretion, are not eligible for earning of E$ unless specified.
Redemption of E$
- Member must be present to redeem E$ (valid for dine-in and takeaway).
- Members are required to sign on receipt to acknowledge redemption of E$. Proof of NRIC or Passport is required for verification purposes.
- E$ can be redeemed from total bill on your next visit at participating restaurants or Gourmet Grocer.
- Redemption of E$ does not include new rebates.
- E$ cannot be exchanged for cash or Emporium Shokuhin Gift Cards.
- Enjoy double earning of rebates on your birthday month for your first purchase at the Gourmet Grocer or any restaurant.
Rebate Cycle and Expiry of Rebates
- All E$ will expire at the end of one (1) year from the start of the rebate cycle.
- Rebate cycle starts from the first day of sign up for an active membership account.
- Expiry reminders will be sent email notifications. For members who opt not to be reached via email, you may wish to refer to the bottom of your recent transaction receipt from our restaurants or Gourmet Grocer, or log on to your membership account at www.emporiumshokuhin.com.sg.
- Upon expiry of rebate cycle, E$ in the account will be forfeited.
- It is the responsibility of the member to check on the rebate expiry via your membership account. There is strictly no refund or extension of E$ after rebate expiry.
Termination and Cancellation
- Member may, at any time, terminate the membership by written notice to Emporium Shokuhin c/o Epicurean Concepts Marina Square Pte Ltd, 6 Raffles Boulevard #01-18 Marina Square, Singapore 039594 or via email to email@example.com
- The account may be terminated in the event of any breach of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- We reserve the rights to terminate the membership if found to be shared by member and his/her family and friends etc.
- Upon termination of the account either by member or by us, member shall not attempt to use the account, such act shall be deemed as fraudulent.
- Upon the termination or cancellation of the account for whatever reasons, all E$ will be forfeited and member shall have no further claim against us.
- Member agrees that we shall be entitled to disclose personal particulars to the cooperatives and the organizations affiliated or related to us.
- Member agrees to allow us to use their contact details and personal particulars in order to facilitate membership benefits and entitlement.
Confidentiality of Account Details
- Members are to keep their membership information and details confidential at all times.
- Membership is the sole property of Emporium Shokuhin.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions herein, if the Rewards and/or Benefits have been wrongfully or fraudulently redeemed, the member shall be liable to refund us the value of the said Rewards and/or Benefits without dispute.
- Any dispute on the Rewards and/or the Benefits shall be notified to us and/or its Agents within 30 days from the date that the dispute had taken place.
- We reserve all rights to amend any privilege or condition without prior notice. All terms and conditions of Rewards or Benefits will be updated on www.emporiumshokuhin.com.sg from time to time.
- We are entitled at any time, in its absolute discretion without liability to you, to suspend or terminate your right to use the membership, to refuse the renewal of the membership should any of the conditions and privileges be abused.
- The member shall indemnify and hold us and its Agents harmless against any liability or loss, penalty, damage, costs and expenses, including but not limited to legal costs, arising directly or indirectly from any breach on the part of the member in complying or observing these Terms and Conditions or in otherwise using the account or recovery of any outstanding amounts due from the member.